MY NAME IS JILLIAN…
I dream of a world where no one endures pain and suffering, human and animal alike. I believe the way we humans treat animals and Mother Nature is a reflection of our character as a species, and we won’t find true peace in this world until we treat all with respect.
Every choice we make, every day, makes us either part of the problem or part of the solution.
I make an effort to make sure my actions align with my ethics. For me, that means not eating animal products, and using cruelty free & natural products.
For a lot of people, changing their lifestyles to a more humane one sounds overwhelming and disruptive, but I’m here to show you that it can be easy and enriching!
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m a born and raised Texas girl!
- I’m a filmmaker
- I graduated summa cum laude with a major in Political Science and a double minor in Criminal Justice & Mexican American Studies
- I worked with abused foster children at a residential treatment center
- I want to get a Ph.D either in Humane Education, American Studies, African American Studies – or all 3!
- My rescue pit bull Stella is amazing! Check our her page here.
My goal with this website is to connect with other open-minded women (and men!), learn from each other, help each other, and eventually start my own non-profit organization called Compassionate Women, where I can travel around the world sharing my message and helping women who want to contribute to making this world a more kind, caring place.
Why women, you ask?Well, let’s be honest, men have been running this world for a while and I think it’s time for us ladies to show what we’re capable of! Women are so intelligent, intuitive, determined, empathetic and nurturing – we can really make a difference when we come together.
I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to email me: email@example.com with your questions, great ideas, or ways you make the world a more humane, loving place!