I’m super excited about today’s post because I made another video and it’s an easy 2-in-1 beauty hack that is all natural! The majority of skin and beauty products on the market contain chemicals and preservatives, even if they claim to be “all natural.” Our skin, especially on the face, is so delicate – too delicate to be slathering chemicals onto – because your skin absorbs anything you put on it.
Treat your skin kindly and it will stay nice and smooth for you a lot longer. And your teeth too! I can’t even imagine all the yucky chemicals found in whitening products, and even some toothpastes too. That’s why I made a video for this simple Turmeric Face & Tooth Mask. It’s full of amazing nutrients. Try it out yourself and see what you think!
I really enjoy putting together videos but I’m still getting the hang of it! This is only my third video and I do everything myself (camera, editing, etc), so it’s far from perfect! And it’s the first video I’ve made that I’m also in, with zero make up on, eeeek… But I hope you enjoy it. Watch it below and then scroll down for some helpful tips.
- I recommend doing this (especially the face mask) before bed or before showering. That way, if there’s any leftover turmeric on your skin, it will have some extra time to come off on it’s own.
- Make sure you pull your hair back before applying the face mask.
- Leave the face mask on for about 10-15 minutes. That’s all you really need.
- Before using the turmeric paste on your teeth, brush with your regular toothpaste and floss.
- Using a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water as a toner helps to get the excess turmeric off your face afterwards.
I would recommend doing this mask on your face and teeth about once a week. The coconut oil and turmeric are both antibacterial and antiseptic, so they have healing properties and kill bacteria. They are also both very moisturizing and the turmeric is full of antioxidants. After you brush your teeth with the paste your mouth will feel so clean! And your skin will be glowing the next day 😊
Enjoy and let me know what you think!